Happy Saturday! I wanted to post on self-care and why it’s so important to incorporate it every single day. Today for self-care I literally slept almost all day something I haven’t done in such a long time. Something my body desperately needed. I wanted to share a few things that I do for self-care on a daily basis. Here are 5 things that I do for self-care.
1. Drink plenty of water. No seriously, it not only keeps you hydrated but it helps with your immune system. Personally I feel more refreshed and don’t experience as many headaches.
2. Exercise. I only exercise about 3 times a week but honestly I feel like I do it more running around with kids. Exercise is not only important for your general health but when you do you will feel more confident with yourself because you will look and feel better.
3. Speak daily affirmations. Speaking affirmations can activate your manifestations the more you speak your desires into reality the faster it will come.
4. Binge-watch that favorite show. Yes, I do believe watching your favorite show is a great form of self-care. Not only will it make you happy but it will help you relax and sometimes that is exactly what the body needs.
5. Drink tea. I thoroughly enjoy drinking Sleepy time tea before bed. It helps relax my body to get ready for bed.
Honestly whatever you consider self-care and helps you feel refreshed and rejuvenated, do it, no matter what it looks like. Dare to self-care and enjoy taking care of your mind, soul and body because if you don’t do it, no one else will.